This recipe is very easy but you will need patience because the dough is very very sticky, actually if you have a kneading machine you should use it.
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Mix the eggs, sugar margarine and vanilla sugar.
2. Add the flour and baking powder.
3. Chop de chocolate. Once the dough is ready (you will see that easily) add the chocolate and mix.
4. Use two spoons to do the "shapes". With one spoon take a small amount of dough and with the other just "push" until the dough is on the baking paper.
5. Preheated oven 180ºC. About 10 minutes, depending on how big the cookies are.
IMPORTANT: once the cookies start to get a bit brown in the oven you can remove them, that way you will have crunchy outside and soft inside.
I have to say that at the end I got tired of doing small Chips Ahoy so I did big ones, for me were the best ones!!