Wednesday, 14 September 2011
200gr butter (better if it's not salty)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. First of all we whip egg whites into stiff peaks with the sugar. That will be easyer if the eggs are not cold from the fridge.
2. In another bowl we beat the yolks until we can se a bit of foam.
4. Mix the chocolate with the egg yolks and add the flour and the cinnamon.
5. Finally mix it with the egg whites and stir the mixture with a rubber spatula.
6. Pour the dough into the muffin ramekins filling them about 6/8 of the way to the top. For me the bests ones are the ones I show you in the picture. I usually place baking paper in the ramekin before pouring the mixture, this way is much more easy to remove the cake and to clean the ramekin.
If you are planning to eat the bomb another day now is when you put it in the freezer!
Posted by Marta at 07:29